Current information for the 2020/2021 season
Status: May 28, 2021
We are very pleased that the responsible federal and state authorities have made the reopening of cultural sites possible. With the publication of the necessary framework concept, the Free State of Bavaria has created the last necessary prerequisite for this.
We ask you to use the respective booking forms on our website to register for the concerts! These will go online as soon as it will be possible to book subscription tickets for the individual concerts. We will inform you as soon as possible (at the earliest 4 days before a concert) whether we can actually offer you seats. Because this still depends on the development of the incidence figures of the city of Bamberg.
Regarding the framework concept in our concert hall:
Tickets are issued exclusively with an assignment of fixed seat numbers as well as personalized to the ticket purchasers.
The development of the incidence figures in the city of Bamberg determines the admission rules in our Joseph-Keilberth-Saal: With a stable incidence of 50 - 100 we are allowed to welcome the following groups of people to concerts:
- Persons who can show a negative standard PCR test (not older than 48 hours).
- Persons with a negative rapid antigen test, performed by medical professionals or comparable persons trained for this purpose ("rapid tests", not older than 24 hours)
- Covid19 recovered persons (with evidence not older than 6 months, not younger than 28 days)
- Persons fully vaccinated against Covid19 who have proof of vaccination and for whom at least 14 days have elapsed since the final vaccination.
Information on the various testing facilities in Bamberg including addresses and opening hours can be found HERE.
If the incidence is stable below 50, the obligation for testing and proof is dropped.
- identity verification (for contact tracing)
- distance and hygiene rules
- reduced number of places
- wearing of an FFP2 mask (also at the seat)
At the earliest, on the 5th day before a scheduled concert, we can reliably tell you what rules will apply on the day of the concert. Please check our website regularly for more information.
At every concert visit
- we ask you to leave your coats at the main entrance as usual. The checkroom obligation still exists for security reasons.
- Please also observe the distance requirement of 1.5 m here.
- The program booklets are available free of charge on tables in front of the entrances to the concert hall.
- We ask you to wear masks (FFP2 masks) throughout the entire concert hall, including at the seats.
In case of any signs of illness, we ask you to refrain from attending the concert. Please adhere to the general hygiene rules (distance, sneezing etiquette, regular hand washing, etc.) as well as to the signs and instructions of our staff. Please use the elevators in the house only if you have limited mobility. Only 2 people can use the elevator at a time.
We wish you a wonderful concert evening!