Our new subscription B: 8 concerts at 6 p.m.
Experiencing classical music at the highest level - the Bamberg Symphony has been making this possible for more than 75 years. We would like to introduce you to our new Subscription B, in which all concerts begin at 6 p.m. This allows you to enjoy the time after the concert. Or you can take the opportunity to plan concert visits with your family, children or grandchildren.
As a subscriber you will get the best seats and many advantages.
8 concerts at 6 p.m. – 8 benefits
- Concert starts at 6 p.m. (good also for families)
- 3 evenings with chief conductor Jakub Hrůša
- 1 evening with honorary conductor Herbert Blomstedt
- World stars on the podium: Valčuha, Shani and Antonini
- World-class soloists: Gluzman, Zukerman and Widmann
- Your seat is guaranteed - at all concerts.
- Your subscription is transferable to others.
- Compared to single tickets, your subscription is 25% cheaper.